2010年10月16日星期六

Zhu Xian game made love original novel (V)Moncler OnlineUGG Online Shop

Every evening at sunset.
The end of time I just want to be with you at the moment.
In every sunrise.
I just want this moment with you Tianya Cape.
Happy memories: < br> and made love first met in the group, the group where the unity of that time, we often joke in the IS in the chat, I remember one time when I entered the IS, she heard a gentle voice as mosquito-like, so to see a list of the names I saw love in front of words showing the voice identification, so I added her QQ, and her chat, so we know each other, and slowly find our character through the chat is very similar to the idea of many things, like And so it chatting.
game beta, and since I have participated in closed beta, so I rely on the experience of closed beta soon 15, it is so boring upgrade, boring tasks, does not know when end. until one day in the administrator group, a girl suddenly said, because people ignore her group to retreat, and their is a question I realized that made love, it struck me this time and his character is like that girl . coma about leveling practice dizzy, could not remember, and she contacted,Moncler Online, so stop contact with her hands. In all sorts of advice, she finally came back. due to the leveling of the relationship, so called someone else to take her to upgrade , and did not want to, precisely because of this, she and others only lead to misunderstanding.
on when I came to 32, she and other people's misunderstanding finally upgraded, under the direct result of her anger left the group, I know the future by asking other people to know what had happened was only a little bit of management mistakes, so I tell the situation in the group, as vice main fact, I have a responsibility to help in charge, in the time administrators criticized after a pass made to persuade the love. do not want to leave my front foot,UGG Online Shop, rear foot, someone left the gang, or the main fact, no way,Moncler Jas, I had to persuade one by one, the results of all the failure, Left the next I had to self-review, but no matter how, do not let us return to the original, so did not take long to start the group where the number was sold, the original main fact is not so help in all messed up, there is no unity, no harmony. When I have published all the proof out or not a person to post who is wrong, starting from the day I know that this help is over, there is no centripetal force and solidarity with the gang is untenable. really did not take long to start attrition, slowly I also help in disappointment, then, the real main fact back that day, I left the gang and began wandering life made love.
So, I'm not to upgrade, but spend time with the wife made love, she like to go there to take her there, no matter who the Albatron, now the days of sound, or risk their lives to the flow wave, I accompanied her to leave footprints. because she does not like to upgrade, I will not force She went to upgrade, just let her take the task, and then take one side, his Shaguai hard to help her complete the task, the task to play the horse to carry her back to the task assigned and then the task continues to help her kill, so simple and happy life of living.
flowers are made of love Big Brother, but since I made love together, he made love to avoid intentionally or unintentionally, and even I avoid him on the line, I do not know why, because this word love is very happy, I can not help, I do not know how to persuade her, but to do their best to let her happy, and if that does not work, then I would rather choose to leave.
with you to see the sunrise, sunset.
When Happy typing these words to come out top of this, passed to me. I am very serious reading word by word. ah, that life began to emerge bit by bit in my mind. the first time, Happy smiled and said that my voice was mosquitoes. ah, the only one that sounds like being against mosquitoes, then I tell myself I have some serious anger. The second time, he was seriously called me to chat with him. Then , we found similarities in each other and, as has been known. people will be able very trusted each other. third time, he rushed for my excuse, for me. and offended all of their union, ah. Everything all have been unforgettable. hard to forget,
seen Happy to write something, the heart of the stone was finally put down gently. No matter how long this commitment, and ultimately not as well loved you. I am very satisfied with this. Psychology has also been a silver lining. No matter the future of tomorrow what will be going through the storm, at this moment. I just want to wind and rain meals, even beyond redemption. ah, I am very happy. face wearing a great smile, then very happy with my friends chatting. I told myself, in fact, we all hurt me.
Huan Huan Zhu Xian was determined to stay with me. She said that even if the whole world abandoned me. she would not, Zhu Xian she is going to save me. Yes, it is saved. because I am very clear more than once to tell her. I'm done, I'm playing with fire, and soon self-immolation. may be burned up in smoke, and spirit parting. So She decided to come with me, and Oh. She is like my warrior, rushed to the front of me. protection did not make them hurt me. ah, Huanhuan most worthy of my love. I love you, even if we each other as Nver Shen. but I really love you, like Happy.
and Happy brush with a strange group. Huanhuan suddenly received the news that she has to get into this game Zhu Xian. began to feel a very touching, ah. This world is so, how many indelible friendship. and Happy confessed a cry, that I pick up my a very important friend. and then rushed to the hayang Huanhuan primary location. but I sitting there, waiting for a long, long time. has not seen her figure, I'm sorry, very disappointed, very frustrated. I started crying together in the vicinity. Huanhuan, Huanhuan, Huanhuan. like a disease paste into the shortage of children, she is now the only hope for survival.
in my despair,UGGS Online Bestellen, when the shadow finally Huanhuan also appears in the familiar entrance to the village of that. I am affectionate ran cried. Huan Huan, Huanhuan you finally came. I want you, really want to. I waited a long, long time. broke down in tears, I told myself was tears of joy. very moved, very happy so the tears. I'm just one of the very miss Huanhuan. Huanhuan first entered the game, far apart, head to the faint. I giggle with, like when I looked at her like To lose. as if time back to the past, we have been as simple or as good as before .
Huanhuan accompanied the first arena to go down this road. started his arena, she has a lot of questions. like an old school-age children, had just started going to school very seriously. I hurt her, so that Happy began urging me to start to do the task. I always say busy, busy. and so she had the task later, we still have a lot of time. And she needed someone to take care of and that she needed someone to take care. I can take care of old people,Bottes UGG, not just by what you care, the favorite princess. I am very happy because I finally can take care of the people I love.
Happy to finally could not help but also went hayang to find me. see him coming, I laugh very bright. I returned to the usual lazy, I spoiled him. I want him to help us kill the mobs, and let me sit and chat Huanhuan. I know he will say yes, yes. He will not refuse me any vexatious small. He was a man to kill a move that even he could not have received the blame. I will laugh very happy, I laugh and tell Huanhuan. ah You see, he really spoil me right?
I looked at Huan Huan and Happy chat. I began to laugh, smile very presumptuous. They say that love me in the team. love, it is love. So I am satisfied, I looked at them, then next to a person in a very happy smile. laughing tears fall, I told myself I am very happy. There are so many people love me very seriously. So I told them say: you have to love me, we can tell, forever. Never forget themselves. because I love you, so you must love me. We have thus been, always will.
Happy, or go, he was going to upgrade. because he said today that to protect me, so he had to upgrade their capabilities. so I did not stay, I know it is an affirmation of his own Canadian identity. I can not go to prevent any . So I am left alone and Huanhuan in Heyang, I can help complete the task to kill Huanhuan strange, I would sit outside of a wilderness. put on the heap,UGG outlet, selling items only Happy flower given to me today . portrait of flowers. very beautiful name, when he gave me when I liked. I know it is very rare for any items, but keep Happy said, good-looking. very beautiful, for you as a gift. I did not say any word to accept it tis a beautiful blue flowers. I was driving a shop, sell that one flower. monovalent Yang expensive daunting, because I had no intention of selling it. I just want to tis yourself time to see the blue flowers. store I took a good listen to the name. call: to accompany you to see the sunrise, sunset. I was thinking, Happy Come and see the sure to be touched. because Now I really want to be with you look at the sunrise, sunset so simple.
Huanhuan and take the task back. I received a share. began to give her a brush with any strange, like Happy, flowers help me the same brush. When brushing Huanhuan help when I was sitting on the ground field. Huanhuan pay back task,Moncler Jassen, and I'm sure the Central Plains also watched the moon and stars. suddenly saw a man named Dong Nai River Bridge off the situation in that lonely people indeed has a stubborn resistance to the strange. There is no reason, I ran to ask what he needs to kill, I can help you. looked at his surprised eyes. I laughed and said: I just really like your name, feeling off, but if This world is really feeling down. It never is not a good thing. just off than this situation, I prefer to break the situation. a break all the love, do not drink a bowl of this in the Dong Nai River bridge and forget cure my world all the love-hate struggle. If you can choose, then I will drop to drink cure my left eye when the tear, then another in the next life when we have for each other to pay a tear to the memory of past lives can be. because people Tears are the people moving and Sheng thing. lovers finally got their dependents.
off Love is just a small episode. and I still continue to upgrade Huanhuan with her, over the task. And Happy days are still in sound level of their own temple rose, live your mission. I know he would like to upgrade, to become more powerful. I bother him too harsh,Moncler UK, just off the assembly line after Huanhuan. me back to the days of sound alone . and then see him very hard to practice the level a person is very bitter. To me, he has been a long time did not increase their own strength, and has been with me a sightseeing tour. I did not bother him, but a person begins Brush with their task. hit black bear, playing tired, sit down and rest and then try again later. very annoying to upgrade, but that they are tired so hard with. I do not say any single word. still numb a connection The name of a strange.
until Happy sent me a message: stupid wife, fashion wear it. You ugly clothes do.
\swagger it? \so hard. then I will come to protect you. you do not need to make yourself so tired of ....\important. this life without regrets.
you want to stay with a simple look at every sunrise, every sunset. I tell you, remember my whole life. ah, we must remember me. Do not forget, There was a word called love. to obtain your love, because she does not know how to love words. Remember the meaning of the name. He made made with love love mm. I want to find a reason beyond redemption for himself, to engage in a vigorous love.
above figures, names, stories are true, one by the telecommunications, electric purple love the server made available. declined reproduced.
Love = Happy = Happy statement made love Huanhuan = Huanhuan off = off Modoribashi Love Love
Editor: Yan Love (Happy Happy memories from the hand of a writing)

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论