2010年10月16日星期六

Love gone; tears; heartache, and leave you foreverUGG Adirondackuggs outlet nederland





screen.width * 0.7) (this.resized = true; this.width = screen.width * 0.7; this.alt = 'Hits'; this.title = 'Hits';) \br>

screen.width * 0.7) (this.resized = true; this.width = screen.width * 0.7; this.alt = 'Hits'; this.title =' Click to view larger Figure ';) \br>


Preamble: people are often so they do not have a happy time that treasure, and he was fortunate, always thought he was happy the next intersection, when it lost think of regret, only to find a large circle turn, in fact, was in fact the best in his side,UGG Adirondack, but allows the well-being from their own side away. Heart-breaking had no strength to even cry out. . . . . .

remember and fluttering met in 2006, the company sent me back to Beijing on business in Heilongjiang, more than a month away, but also clearly remember it was March 21, one day I will never forget it Jiamusi is the last day of business in preparation for the next day back to Harbin in the evening bored to the Internet in the hotel, but friends are not in, the day do not know how to think, I usually never add strangers, curious coincidence to easily find a number with, and talked for a while to know each other is a girl in Harbin, she said her name was fluttering, very happy that night we talked, about 9 o'clock, when she said she out, I say have nothing to do because she was good, waited about twenty minutes, we continue to talk, friends like this, compatibility, it will forget the time, forget the distance that night from the video I saw a they think is a good girl. . . . . .

next day, more than about three in the afternoon I went to Harbin, after dinner, and again came to the line, just to see fluttering and online, to chat up another, very happy to chat, chatting chat was to casually asked where she lived, she said in Nangang, I said that my family is also Nangang ah, I asked where she lived in Nangang, she said Xuanhua Street side, do not know why, I would like to personally the same city to meet this girl, when I said I wanted to see her, she actually agreed. I went down a taxi directly to the downstairs of her house, hit her on the phone, she took me into the door. Inside, because the two sides met for the first time, after all, also belong to strangers, I foolishly stood, without the kind of eloquent eloquence on the Internet, she saw my look silly, laugh, and I felt his gaffe to release a little bit of courage and she chatted up,uggs outlet nederland, chat for a while, know each other, and then returned to the line that way, talk is talk. has talked to more than 23:00. I do not know my sincerity touched her, but her simple kindness touched me that night, I did not leave.

spent two days in Harbin I returned to Beijing, lived about a week back to headquarters, bored one night to the Internet, suddenly saw the fluttering line, I chatted up with her, I talked for a while like the video looked her, she did not let me see, I am surprised, because every time the video to see her, she will not let see. I asked her, why? She paused a moment, before answering I said the first was damaged accidentally, and forehead hurt, I asked her how to hurt, she did not say. Only know that I was very worried, very worried about the severity of her injuries, for fear that no one around to take care of her. Sat in the cafe for a few minutes, but it is restless,Moncler Jassen Online, always felt like my heart like the grass, up and out from the cafe I went directly to Beijing taxi station, bought a ticket from the nearest driving time, and then find time to go out to her bought a duck and some preserved fruit, directly back to the Harbin. I was in the car to the boss called and told him I was in a hurry, are to come back to Omaha, he asked for a few days to leave, told him directly, to have to, I do not give away the.

next morning I would rush back to the Omaha, knowing she was still at work, I go home and rest for a while, to give her the night I phoned to tell her I want to see her, and then I directly went to her home. Into the room and saw her face and forehead injuries, I feel like my heart like a drop of blood, it hurts it hurts, gently stroked his hand wound,UGG Bailey Button Triplet, said she softly,UGG outlet, why then do not believe, how did not take good care of own it, fool. She also assured me that No, no, two days just fine. Saw a girl injured in such a way, yet so strong, but also counter to comfort me, I feel a pain, really wished the injured man was me, gently hold her in my arms, really want to like quiet quiet, nothing has happened. . . . .

remained calm day living, my feelings are indistinct and the fluttering of the continued, and spent a few days, I returned to Beijing to continue to work. As a something, I can not remember the two of us to a falling out. Let no one was who was a fit of anger, I'll quit work in Beijing. April 12, 2006, and I alone set foot on the train to Nanchang, Before leaving,UGG Paris, waving to me, so I do not want to go, but at the time because I am stubborn, has already arranged everything over there , and there is no way not to go. I told her that is definitely going to Nanchang, and if the environment to the other side feel good, and I'll also take over. To Nanchang after everything is on track later, I called her every day, tell my thoughts, to persuade her to Nanchang to work. I can every day to accompany her, but she always said that the lack of manpower units now, get away, so a drag on for months, so I feel very angry, so I think she is not very selfish care about me, She has been in the cold. Perhaps the reason for the distance, perhaps because of each other is not very understanding, in short, the gap between us is always there. However, we also continued our faint feelings.

about July, when one day she called me and said she was robbed when the work, and the man on the road after work and grab her cell phone package, she did not give two people to tearing up, her arms and legs to be that person broke, hurt badly, want me to go back and look at her, but I have let her because she always dragged Nanchang things not to get angry not cool down, I pushed that side of things too busy, so she went to Nanchang. She came back because I did not see her hurt but no longer for me. People are so stubborn when the Who is not effective, he was a wanted man, should have a generous mind and a spacious state of mind, who wanted, in the feelings and their love in front of what I want is dignity and hegemony, I also like listen to her,UGG Knightsbridge, but she also has her ideas and positions.

the evolution of the story is like this, the beginning of 2007, I returned from Nanchang, Harbin. So when I see her again, she has become someone else's girlfriend, wants to re-protect their own happiness, happiness has already passed me. Want to forget, has chosen to always make me think of every night goes on in the determination of the face slightly. Under the separation of learning, but learning does not carry in my heart. You are not the most beautiful? Everything has become a foregone conclusion, is no way to turn back. Sometimes people can not how do you want it to do. I personally think that buried their happiness, helpless, speechless, speechless. . . . . .

2008 year March 21 is the anniversary of the day we met,UGG Australia, when in the company during the day I called her and said work acquaintance invited her to dinner to celebrate our anniversary, will be good in the Man Cheong Street Armani Korean cuisine to meet after work I came early to get there. So for a while, she comes, point out something, we ate, chatted, talking about when we met, talking about because we were angry and lead to break up, everyone now talking about their own life, she told I am now very happy she had. See her happy like I am very happy, always wish I had the fluttering life! She also wanted me to find a better life partner. After dinner she had been sent to the downstairs of her house, I quietly went to the home.



love, never had a vigorous, but also remember that drawing near; love, never had eachother, but also to each other deep Tattoos; love, never really forgotten her, never heart quietly drift away. . . . . . Durian, me and you, life got separated completely.

cool night air hit, can not help but looked back at the city of ice at night. With the lights still. Iraqis already gone, tears spring sleeves spread.

Bard in me is still a ghost town.





screen.width * 0.7) (this.resized = true; this.width = screen.width * 0.7; this.alt = 'Click to view larger image '; this.title =' Hits';) \
相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论